100 HemoPoint H2 MicrocuvettesHemoPoint H2 Microcuvettes provide a quantitative determination of hemoglobin in capillary, venous or arterial whole blood when used with the HemoPoint H2 analyzer. Hemoglobin testing plays an important role in detecting anemia and other red blood cell disorders. Each order will contain 2 canisters of 50 microcuvettes. Shipping is included in the unit price.
200 HemoPoint H2 MicrocuvettesHemoPoint H2 Microcuvettes provide a quantitative determination of hemoglobin in capillary, venous or arterial whole blood when used with the HemoPoint H2 analyzer. Hemoglobin testing plays an important role in detecting anemia and other red blood cell disorders. Each order will contain 4 canisters of 50 microcuvettes. Shipping is included in the unit price.
H2 HemoPoint Analyzer and 200 Microcuvettes
The HemoPoint® H2 provides a hemoglobin measurement and a hematocrit calculation* in about 30 seconds. HemoPoint H2 is CLIA waived and enables users to perform tests quickly and easily.
The innovative "soft load" cuvette holder prevents optics contamination, reducing the need for cleaning, and the intuitive backlit touchscreen allows for simple and easy operation.
The large memory of the HemoPoint® H2 allows you to recall the last 4,000 results, including the time and date of result and patient type.
This highly portable analyzer also features an integrated rechargeable battery that provides 100 hours use for each charge, allowing the analyzer to be used in the field for large scale screening programs. The analyzer is also equipped with a handy 'always ready" stand-by function that reduces energy consumption and allows users to quickly start running tests without needing to remember switching it on and off.
HemoPoint Hemoglobin Liquid ControlsThe controls are sold in two 1.5 ml test bottles of High and Low. The test system evaluates the accuracy and precision of the Stanbio hemoglobin test systems.
Fixed Depth Lancet, 1.5 mm Depth, 28 Gauge, 2,000 per CaseMcKesson Push-Button Safety Lancets
- Innovative design provides better way to quickly and comfortably obtain blood samples
- Delivers accurate, painless blood sampling at the touch of a button for efficiency and convenience
- Reliability provided by optimized needle exposure of 1.5 mm fixed depth to guarantee adequate blood flow
- Features gamma-sterilized 28-gauge needles, fully covered and protected with a sterility tab
- Electro-polished, silicone-coated needle with high puncture speed minimizes pain and facilitates healing for gentle fingertip sampling
- Enhanced safety with sterility tab and self-destructing activation mechanism
- Easy-to-handle, retractable design features an intuitive, 2-step operation with low firing force and no lancet loading required
- Purple color-coded design for easy gauge identification
- Disposable design for convenient single use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 20 Boxes per Case
Manufacturer #: 16-PBSL28G